Understanding Search Engine Optimization Before Your Business Get’s Scammed
To be successful with Search Engine Optimization, you need to understand several basic rules and 3 precurssors before you implement a SEO campaign or strategy.
The required components to setup your online marketing sales strategy.
1) Was your website blueprinted (wire framed) for the purpose of:
sales/ leads / or AD clicks
There are 3 types of revenue generating websites:
E Commerce Sales
- Brochure – a basic presence
- Template websites where you can not alter the code
- Flash websites
- Cookie cutter websites that gives you just a few pages.
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO training
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies.
2) Analtyics tracking business essential metrics
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Bounce Rate (how quickly someone lands on your website and then leaves)
- Time on page/site
- Average number of page views and steps into the goal/sales funnel.
- Abandonment rate
- Conversion rate
- Traffic sources that are producing sales / leads
- Traffic sources that are not producing sales /leads
- Keywords that are producing sales / leads
- Keywords that are not producing sales / leads
3) A/b Testing | Multi-variate testing is crucial
Call Funnel Science for a demonstration
High Quality Traffic- can be extremely difficult to generate and requires a substantial amount of Manuel work. There are a lot of SEO tools that create the illusion that for $50-$350 they can have thousands of visitors to your site
Here is a short list of SEO things that you should not do or pay for:
- Do not pay for link building services, they do not yield real results.
The search engines understanding link spamming and link farming and have technology to detect when you are employing it.
- Do not pay for traffic generation tools
There is no way to cheat traffic or real humans. These types of tools will show you a great deal of visitors to your website but then you will have 0 conversions to show for it.
If your analytics are setup correctly, you will immediately understant the difference between high and low quality traffic
Very important SEO Stuff
- Perfect website Code
- Social media integration catered to your specific clientele
- Video with SEO integration
- Publicity with events, association meetings, milestones and other forms of public relations.
Everything should begin with a Online Marketing plan that dictates the strategy and tools to accomplish everything above. If you do not have each of the 4 pieces above integrated into your online marketing campaign, you will most likely fail and feel like SEO is a SCAM.