Search Engine Marketing Analyst (PPC Apprentice)
We are looking for a candidate with an insatiable desire to learn and stay current with the latest marketing trends and technology. This position does not require past experience in the field; we are looking for a U.S. Military Veteran with decent computer experience and good with the internet.
SEM Analyst – Implements, optimizes, analyzes and reports on PPC campaigns as well as researches, analyzes, solicits and records link campaigns. The SEM Analyst position requires strong computing, verbal and advanced written communication skills as well as problem solving and innovative.
This candidate must complete our training program within 30 days of hire and pass the Google Adwords Fundamentals exam. Within 90 days, must complete company training and pass the first level of Google Adwords Certification. Additional training will be provided and the employee must maintain certifications for search engine PPC programs and partner products such as Bing Ad Center, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and others as added over time.
Key Skills Set:
· U.S. Military Veteran
· Experience working with websites, social media sites, graphic design, website development, or relevant technology
· Experience in customer service/account management, recruiting
· Strong analytical and reporting skills
· Strong time management skills
· Project management – manage and organize multiple client marketing campaigns
· Bilingual (Spanish and English) speaker
1. Conduct market (keyword) research.
2. Write pay-per-click ads.
3. Upload pay-per-click campaigns.
4. Manage bids on a day to day basis.
5. A/B multivariate testing with different ad creative to improve click thru rate.
6. Write monthly pay-per-click reports for clients. These reports include tracking expenses, return on expenses, calculations, and providing billing statistics.
7. Run analysis on client competitors to find bid and ad candidates.
8. Maintain detailed logs of client tasks and status in company reporting software.
9. Read, analyze and interpret general industry articles
10. Understand and navigate through proper pay-per-click engines.
11. Respond to common inquiries (questions, praise or complaints) from clients and their extended staff.
12. Write reports, business correspondence and conduct conference calls.
13. Communicate effectively, both orally and in written form, technical information with a wide variety of individuals and groups
14. Performs other duties as assigned
15. Attend meetings as required.
Top reasons to work for Funnel Science
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
(Raises given upon passing industry certifications)
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun and talented team, supporting name brands with specific marketing projects.
- Bonus initiatives offered based upon performance
- Nights, weekends and holidays off
Pay: first year pay rate will be between $31,500 -$50,000 depending on how quickly training is complete and certifications are earned.
We are looking to begin interviews in our Plano, Texas on August 12th and we are accepting resumes immediately. If you are a U.S. Military Veteran and have decent computer experience and are good with the internet, you are encouraged to apply.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line SEM Position
Or call 877-301-0001