Want a new career in the tech industry?
Google Certification Apprenticeship – 1 position starting 1/14/2019
Marketing Agency Internship – 1 position starting 1/14/2019
Funnel Science is growing and we are looking for new team members. Veterans E-5 and higher with Honorable Service will receive priority consideration as we are offering opportunities to Veterans as well as Non-Veterans who are motivated and eager to learn about business analytics, digital marketing, and conversion optimization.
You will gain valuable experience and Google Certification in a fast-paced, team environment working with some of the coolest brands around the world.
Upon completing the training and passing the fundamental level of testing, you will be given a $1,000 sign on bonus and acceptance into our Google Apprenticeship training as a paid W2 employee of Funnel Science.
To be qualified for this job, we are not judging your technical skills as much as we are most interested in your ability to learn, exceptional communication skills, and adaptable personal skills.
Further AI’s impact on sales and marketing through collaborative innovating, optimizing our CRM with your passion for technology. Constantly challenge yourself by not just exploring emerging technologies, but by creating them.
- Deliver exceptional infrastructure and applications
- Establish and manage our cyber-security
- Leverage analytics and technology to better serve our clients while appealing to prospects
FUNNEL SCIENCE | DATA SCIENCE INTERNS
Funnel Science interns execute research, digest analytics, and deploy algorithms. Optimize our data-mining efforts by transforming it into valuable action items for us and our clients.
Leaders pursuing or have graduated with a Master Degree+ in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics)
SKILLS & TRAITS
- Proven leadership
- Experience applying and scaling analytics to present actionable insights from clients data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize based on shifting daily requests
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Ongoing desire to learn with a strong curiosity about the intersection of technology, business, and customer relations
- Website coding/design/webmaster/blogger
- Social media enthusiast
- Be able to type at least 50 words per minute
- Have at least 1 social media account with 1 year of activity.
- Be able to commit to at least part time approximately 20-30 hours/week for 1 month.
ANALYTICAL APPLICATIONS & TOOLS
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala
- Big Data Ecosystems | Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hiv
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- Deep Learning Frameworks | Keras, Tensorflow
- Business Intelligence
- Highly Developed Data Visualization Skills
- Data Management Systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Veterans with an Honorable Discharge and Active/Reserve Military have first preference but we are accepting applications from everyone.
- Please like and follow our company page on LinkedIn
- Then, access, analyze, and digest this data set.
- Record a short video (3 to 5 minutes) with your findings (Images of your data visualizations are recommended.)
- Upload to Youtube and send us the link. (You may have to start your own channel if you have not done this yet.)
- After you have done this, direct message the link to your Youtube video to us via Twitter DM. (You will need to create an account if you do not already have one.)
*All steps will be confirmed and failure to follow each direction will result in a disqualified applicant. Have fun and good luck!