Want a new career in the tech industry?
Google Certification Apprenticeship – 3 positions open starting 3/15/2015
Marketing Agency Internship – 2 positions open starting 3/15/2015
Funnel Science is growing and we are looking for new team members. We are specifically looking for Veterans E-5 and higher with Honorable Service.
Funnel Science is offering opportunities to Veterans and Non-Veterans who are motivated and eager to learn about business analytics, digital marketing and conversion optimization. You will gain valuable experience in a fast paced, team environment working with some of the coolest brands around the world.
Upon completing the training and passing the fundamental level of testing, you will be given a $1,000 sign on bonus and acceptance into our Google Apprenticeship training as a paid W2 employee of Funnel Science.
To be qualified for this job, we are not judging your technical skills as much as we are most interested in your ability to learn, communication skills and personal skills.
- Must be able to type at 50 words per minute
- Must have at least 1 social media account with 1 year of activity.
- Proficient in at least 1 operating system such as windows office or Mac OSX
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Maintain a professional appearance, be enthusiastic, and have a demonstrated interest in journalism, website development, and marketing.
- Be able to commit to at least part time approximately 20-30 hours/week for 1 month.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Veterans with an Honorable Discharge and Active/Reserve Military have first preference and we are accepting applications for everyone.
If not a Veteran a college degree is not required if you have at least 5 years of professional work experience.
Not required, but we are looking for the following skill sets: marketing, writer, website coding/design/webmaster/blogger, social media enthusiast, over-analyzer.
To apply, please send your resume to Alex@funnelscience.com or call 214-625-9023.