Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Plano, TX
Summary: You will be supporting our Sales, Marketing and Accounting department with various tasks from filing, invoicing, customer service, customer retention and creating new contracts along with supporting the client relations managers with day to day administrative work.
- Carry out basic administrative/clerical duties for the marketing department.
- Provide basic writing and editorial support for marketing projects.
- Provide general assistance in the day-to-day activities of the marketing manager.
- Rewrite and adapt business content for internet publication for the purpose of generating new business.
- Upbeat and professional attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must thrive in a small company where you can wear many hats
- Self motivated with ability to work independently
- Good computer sills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks)
- Marketing and Sales experience a plus
- Completed 45 hours of college.
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills, and organizational abilities.
- Maintain a professional appearance, be enthusiastic, and have a demonstrated interest in journalism, website development, and marketing.
- Full time or part time considered.
Excellent writing skills (Must be able to write at a collegiate level)
- proofreading all documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with quality standards
- Typing proficiency of at least 55 wpm
Proven experience prioritizing work and handling several tasks at one time
A strong focus on organization, detail and accuracy of work.
Funnel Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please email your resume to Alex@funnelscience.com